Cyldon/Vulcan

Piston42

Cyldon/Vulcan

Message non lu par Piston42 »

Juillet 2010 - Ebay.uk

Cyldon modèle n°13/4 en très bel état et complète avec sa boîte, brûleur et entonnoir.
Prix : £137,01 - 163,59€

Texte du vendeur :

Here I selling a boxed Cyldon live steam engine. Engine is in very good condition and comes complete with the unusual circular burner and original funnel. Paper label to box end says it is a model 13/4. Quite a difficult to find engine these days and is nicely made with use of polished aluminum for base and firebox, has flywheel with reduction geared output. The engines base measures 12 inches long by 4 inches wide.

Piston42

Re: Cyldon/Vulcan

Septembre 2010 - Ebay.uk

Vulcan (Cyldon) modèle 13/2 complet avec sa boîte et son fameux brûleur, en bon état d'origine.
Prix : £167 - 199€

Texte du vendeur :
A vintage (i am guessing 1950's??) toy stationary steam engine. A "Vulcan Steam Engine fixed cylinder model No.13/2", made in England. A horizontal boiler and a single fixed cylinder, complete with burner. It has the base of the original box (no lid) with a label at one end, but it is damaged and crushed in ends. I am not an expert in steam engines and I have not run it but it turns freely and is in good condition with some signs of age.

Piston42

Re: Cyldon/Vulcan

Octobre 2010 - Ebay.uk

Vulcan (Cyldon) modèle 13/3 en bel état d'origine et complète avec boîte et le brûleur.
Prix : £134 - 153€

Texte du vendeur :
A vintage (i am guessing 1950's??) toy stationary steam engine. A "Vulcan Steam Engine oscillating cylinder model No.13/3", made in England. A horizontal boiler and a single cylinder, complete with burner. In its original box, the label was originally for a 13/1, the 1 has been crossed out for a 3.. I am not an expert in steam engines and I have not run it but it turns freely and is in good condition with some signs of age and use, needs a clean with some red wax on the base. - please see photos. Base measure approx 7 x 5 1/2 inches. .

Verrouillé

Retourner vers « Bibliothèque des ventes, ebay, leboncoin et autres. »